Meet Dr. Welsh
Dr. Brad Welsh was born and raised in Holmes County, graduating from West Holmes High School in 1986. Dr. Welsh attended Miami University, receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in Zoology in 1990, and went on to graduate with multiple honors from Ohio State University's School of Dentistry in 1994.
He joined his father's dental practice in 1994, and
took over when his father retired in 1995. In 2003,
he built a state-of-the-art dental practice in
Millersburg, combining the best in modern dental
technology with Dr. Welsh's extensive continuing education training in TMJ, dental implants, crowns
and bridges, periodontal therapy, endodontics, dental radiology and dental practice management.
He has also received special accreditation to provide sedation dentistry to patients with dental
phobias or anxiety.
Dr. Welsh and his wife, Melissa, have three children, Katie, Reagan, and Jack. They spend their free time with family and friends, and volunteering and fundraising for the community of Holmes County including providing dental education at local schools and fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Dr. Welsh also spends his free time riding his motocross bike, fishing, and watching the Ohio State Buckeyes.
• American Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
• Ohio Dental Association
• Tuscawaras Dental Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• American Equilibration Society
• Ohio State Alumni Association Life Member
• The American College of Oral Implantology
• The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• The Implant Prosthodontic Section of the ICOI
• The American Equilibration Society