Check out this awesome information about a great Halloween event we will be participating in this year! We want to start off by saying how happy and pleased we are about working with Operation Gratitude in regards to this event! To learn more about the organization please visit their website at www.OperationGratitude.com
Greetings to all your ghouls and goblins! Halloween is upon us which means so is Trick-Or-Treat! This year, Dr. Brad Welsh's office will be "buying back" your candy and donating all of it to the men and women of the Armed Forces, along with cards, pictures, and letters! We want YOU to participate!
Starting Monday, October 26th we will be buying back your child's candy they obtain during Trick-Or-Treat for $1.00 per pound. Your child will also be able to color a Halloween themed picture, write a letter, or send a picture to the Men and Women of the Armed Forces. We are participating in this event through Operation Gratitude, a wonderful non profit volunteer based organization that sends hundreds of care packages to our troops. Every year, Operation Gratitude hosts the Halloween Candy Buy back, and we are beyond excited to be a part of this event!
- Candy buy back times begin on Monday, October 26th. You can bring your candy to the office during our open hours. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Your child will receive $1.00 per pound and will be given a coloring sheet to send with the package. We will also be taking pictures and accepting cards or signs for the troops to enjoy along with their Halloween Treats.
- Cut off date for the Halloween Candy Buy Back is Monday, November 9th at 12:00 pm.
- We cannot accept or send Pixie Stix or Fun Dip.
- We can distribute coloring pages to your child if he or she would like to send something colorful along with their candy.
- We will buy up to 5 pounds of your child's candy back (per child).
More information will be available on our site as the event approaches!