Dr. Brad Welsh offers sedation dentistry services to calm anxious patients during appointments and procedures.
Before a patient undergoes sedation, Dr. Welsh reviews his or her medical history, explains the procedure the patient will undergo, and lists all available sedative options. Sedatives are administered with the highest level of care and expertise.
Sedation is often recommended
for patients who:
- Are undergoing extensive procedures
- Have significant anxiety surrounding the dentist office
- Have a severe gag reflex
- Are anxious due to negative dental experiences in the past
- Have an aversion to sounds from dental instruments
- Prefer to undergo treatments in fewer visits
If you've been fearful of the dentist's office, contact us today to discuss our sedation options. We are happy to explain our options and ease your mind!
Our staff works hard to ensure that your visit is a comfortable and pleasant experience. To assist with this goal, we sometimes offer nitrous oxide for our patients. Nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, is applied through a mask and allows the patient to stay awake in a relaxed state during the procedure.