Dentistry For Kids
Dr. Welsh is great with kids, and our staff goes beyond the call of duty to make sure that each child has a relaxed, fun experience at the dentist.
We recommend that children begin seeing the dentist around 2 to 3 years of age, once most of their primary teeth have developed. During these visits, our staff:
- Interacts with your child to make the exam fun
- Examines your child’s mouth to ensure the health of gums and teeth
- Gently cleans their teeth
- Applies topical fluoride to strengthen tooth enamel and help prevent cavities
- If necessary, applies sealants to further strengthen and protect teeth
- Promotes excitement for brushing their teeth at home
Our goal is to teach each and every child who walks through our doors that caring for their teeth is both fun and important. As your child grows, we will monitor the progress and development of their teeth to provide the best care possible.
We’d be honored to get to know you and your child!